- Interested in developing your equestrian network locally?
- Interested in designing and organising fun, interesting and educational events?
- Skilled in writing, using social media and taking pictures?
- Sociable and interested in talking to members and local equestrians about the riding club?
- Excited about the idea of organising and facilitating educational opportunities and events to local equestrians?
- Enthusiastic about working as part of a team?
- Someone with a positive, enthusiastic attitude?
- Interested in supporting your committee?
- Passionate about all things riding club?
We're looking for enthusiastic members to join our small committee to help with the ongoing development of the club!
The committee is all about having fun, building the equestrian skills and knowledge of people in our club and surrounding area. You will be meeting lots of like-minded people, having new experiences and building your skills and knowledge.
Get in touch today on firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of the current committee members directly!
What ever your skills and background - whether they be minute taking, excel, organising, communicating, health and safety, or something else entirely - we want to hear from you!