With the start of a New Year comes the start of a new AGDRC events calendar - and this year is looking to be a busy one!
The committee want things to run as smoothly as possible for you, so to make sure we were all on the same page we had a catch up on what the process for organising and running clinics - so no matter who it is sorting a clinic out, it should run consistently and smoothly for all of you guys.
So, to keep you in the loop, nothing is really changing but we just thought we'd share the process with you:
1. Rough timings of the day and total number of entries will be decided before the event is confirmed
2. Entries to be closed one week before the event (unless the event becomes full before then!)
3. Allow 2 days for late entries to fill any remaining places
4. Confirm arrangements with trainer/venue 5 days before the event (or earlier if clinic fills up before entries close)
5. Arrange and send out times to riders as soon as venue/trainer commitments agreed
6. Once entries are closed, all monies are forfeited in the event of cancellation unless the place can be filled
7. Full refunds will only be given if the Club has to cancel the event for any reason
So that's it! Simple right?
Having this process consistent across all of our events will ensure that we can give you the best events possible, with the best service possible!